We have more shipping our initial order is sold out. So we will ship new orders later this week.
This is the Hobbywing Xerun 120A V3.1 Waterproof Sensored Brushless ESC. The Xerun 120A V3.1 features full waterproofing, an external switch, aluminum bottom case, improved heat sink, external programming port, a powerful built-in BEC and an external capacitor module. Designed to be small, lightweight, efficient and waterproof, the 120A V3.1 is a powerful solution for serious racers or sport enthusiasts looking for a powerful ESC with waterproofing benefits. With 10 factory preset programming profiles and the ability to tweak the programming with extreme precision, the Hobbywing 120A V3.1 Waterproof ESC is the choice of many.
Due to the design and nature of a sealed waterproof ESC, the motor sensor lead cannot be removed from the ESC and is approximately 90mm in length. For long reach applications, a lead extender may be required. Additionally, the receiver lead may require an extender as well, as it is approximately 50mm in length.
- All in One. Up to ten profiles can be stored in the memory and imported or exported easily. Factory pre-set profiles include: Blinky mode, Modify Mode, Stock mode, Practice mode, Offroad mode, Drift mode, Crawler mode.
- Aluminum Upper and Bottom Cases with optional colors, giving better heat dissipation, and allowing higher current.
- External Programming Port (EPP), easy to connect and also a power port for additional fan.
- Advanced Dynamic Timing technology, providing more customization possibilities for highest level competitions.
- Precise throttle and brake control, setting of drag brake and brake strength with more options, new punch and brake rate control functions, and throttle and brake curves through the PC client.
- Integrated Data logger, recording the maximum temperature of ESC and motor as well as the maximum RPM, using LCD Programming box to check easily in the pits.
- Multi Protection Functions, making your running safe with ESC and Motor overheat protection, low voltage cutoff and throttle signal loss protection.
- Easily programmed with the Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software
- USB LINK Software graphic interface, providing extra parameters for advanced settings. (Note: The V3.2_121204 or later version USB Link Softwarer is stongly recommended for XERUN V3.1 ESC)
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
Current: Continuous: 120A, Burst: 760A
Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo
Built-in BEC: 6V@3A (linear mode)
Resistance: 0.0003 Ohm
Motor Supported: Sensored and sensorless brushless motor
- With 2 Lipo or 4-6 NiMH 1/10 on-road: >=3.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=5.5T
- With 3 Lipo or 7-9 NiMH 1/10 on-road: >=5.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=8.5T
- *For 7-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S LiPo, the standard cooling fan needs to be changed to 12V high voltage fan.
Suitable Car: 1/10,1/12 all competitions 1/10,1/8 rock crawler
Cooling Fan: 5V
External Programming Port Output: 6V from built-in BEC (* The 6V output is usable for external cooling fan)
Size: 37.5mm(L) x 31mm(W) x 29.5mm(H)